Mẫu dịch hợp đồng thuê nhà tiếng Anh
ERA hân hạnh cung cấp đến quý khách mẫu dịch hợp đồng thuê nhà tiếng Anh dùng làm tài liệu tham khảo.
Với sự phát triển nhanh của xã hội hiện nay khi mà người thì ngày càng tăng nhưng đất đai thì không thể tăng, kết hợp cùng luồng di cư của một số đông người đến các thành phố lớn phát triển làm phát sinh nhu cầu thuê nhà ở, thuê căn hộ chung cư cao cấp.
Mẫu dịch hợp đồng thuê nhà ở hay mẫu hợp đồng cho người nước ngoài thuê căn hộ dưới đây mang những điều khoản cơ bản mà một hợp đồng thuê nhà cần phải có dùng để tham khảo soạn thảo một bản hợp đồng mới phù hợp với những điều kiện và thỏa thuận giữa người thuê và người cho thuê.
Liên hệ ngay với ERA để nhận được báo giá dịch thuật hợp đồng thuê nhà tốt nhất !
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
APARTMENT LEASE CONTRACT
Today, on date…month…, 2017, we are:
LESSOR (PARTY A)
MR./MRS. : ABC
ID Card No. : 12345678 Issued on: xxxxx at: xxxxx
Permanent residence: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Hereinafter referred to as “Party A”)
LESSEE (PARTY B)
Business license number in Hong Kong: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Company Representative: Mrs. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leasing Beneficiary: Mr. xxxxxxxxx
Passport No. : xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : xxxxxxxxxx
(Hereinafter referred to as “Party B”)
Party A is the owner of Apartment No. xxxxxxxx and Party B with leasing demand. Both parties discussed and agreed to enter into the Apartment Leasing Contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) with the following terms and conditions:
ARTICLE 1: LEASING APARTMENT, ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT AND LEASING PURPOSE:
– Party A agrees to lease and Party B agrees to rent the whole Apartment No. xxxxxxx with the following details:
– Apartment Code: xxxxx, Floor: xxxxxx
– Use area : xxxxxx
– Apartment status : New apartment
Both parties prepare the minutes of handover of associated assets, equipment and furniture.
– Use purpose: The Apartment is only used for residential purpose.
ARTICLE 2: LEASING PERIOD
The leasing period is: 12 months, from (called Starting date) and will end at the end of date (called Ending date)
ARTICLE 3: THE RENT
– The rent is: xx.000.000dong/month (xx million/month) (including management fee).
The rent does not include other living expenses:
– Gas/Electricity/Water/Garbage/Cable TV/Internet bills… and other utility billes in the Apartment: Party B pays 100% monthly bill.
ARTICLE 4: CONTRACT EXTENSION
4.1 – At least 01 (one) month before the Ending date of this Contract, Party A will send a notice requesting for extension or non-extension of the Contract to Party B including new rental price and additional lease period.
4.2 – Party B must respond to Party A’s request for Contract extension at least 20 (twenty) days before the Ending date. If Party B does not respond to Party A’s request, it is considered that Party B refuses to extend the Contract.
4.3 – In case if there is no reply from Party B or Party A does not agree to extend the Contract, Party A shall be entitled to require customer review to the whole Apartment at all times. Party A will notice at least 01 (one) day to Party B so as not to interfere with Party B’s activities.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT METHOD AND DEPOSIT AMOUNT
5.1 – The payment method is as follows:
– Payment period: Party B must pay full of the Apartment rental amount and other fees mentioned in Clause 3.2, Article 3 of this Contract in each month and pay in advance from the date and by the date of this Contract with the amount of: XXX 000.000VND/month (xxx million dong/ month).
– Payment method: Cash/transfer
– Account owner: ABC
– Account No.: 123456789
– At: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Party B pays in cash to Party A from date to date every month.
– Deposit amount:
Party B must transfer to Party A a deposit amount, equivalent to 02 months of Apartment rent to ensure the performance of obligations and commitments of Party B stipulated in this Contract, equivalent to the amount of: xx.000.000VND/month x 02 months = xx.000.000VND (xxx million dong)
– The deposit amount will be kept by Party A to monitor and ensure that Party B agrees and fully complies with its obligations and commitments in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this Contract.
– The deposit amount will be kept by Party A throughout the leasing period without interest payment to Party B and will not be used for deducting the Apartment rent or any other amount payable to Party A in any case.
ARTICLE 6: OBLIGATIONS AND COMMITMENTS OF PARTIES
6.1 – Party B:
– Use the apartment for the right purpose.
– Pay the rent on time.
– Pay in full and on time the fees mentioned in Article 3 of this Contract at the request of the Apartment Management Unit and the related Parties.
– Repair all damages caused by Party B’s faults in living equipment and interior throughout the leasing period including the electricity, water supply and drainage system. All costs and expenses incurred will be borne by Party B.
– Only repair the Apartment, install additional equipment and materials into the Apartment with the consent of Party A.
– Self-preserve the property of Party B and preserve the assets provided and equipped to Party B for use by Party A.
– At the end of the Contract, Party B must hand over the Apartment and equipment provided or installed by Pary A in the Apartment in clean, complete and good condition (with wear and tear).
– Party B commits to use the leasing apartment only for the purpose of accommodation, not to transfer or sublease without the consent of party A.
6.2 – Party A:
– Hand over the apartment and the equipment fully and timely as listed when handed over.
– Ensure that the leasing apartment is not in dispute.
– Return the deposit amount to to Party B (without interest) after deducting the amounts including but not limited to the cost of compensation for damages and losses to the Apartment and the interior equipment in the Apartment caused by Party B or a third party related to Party B, living expenses (in case Party B has not paid or paid not in full) at the end of the Contract.
ARTICLE 7: TERMINATE THE CONTRACT BEFORE TERM
7.1 – In the following cases, Party A has the right to terminate this Contract by giving advance notice to Party B at least 30 days and the Parties agree that the deposit shall not be returned to Party B and shall be deemed Party B’s compensation to Party A:
– Any amount payable in this Contract shall not be paid by Party B within 15 (fifteen) days from the due date whether Party A has a formal written request.
– Party B fails to comply correctly or fully with its obligations and commitments in the Contract.
7.2 – Party B is entitled to terminate this Contract by giving advance notice to Party A at least 30 days in the following cases:
– The Apartment is in dispute or is revoked by the law or the security issues of the Apartment building affecting the accommodation and living of Party B.
– Party A fails to guarantee or create favorable conditions for Party B to use the whole leased area.
7.3 – Where a Party unilaterally terminates the Contract prior to the term not in any case of Clause 7.1 and 7.2 of Article 7 of the Contract, such Party shall pay compensation to the other Party an amount corresponding to 02 months of Apartment rent
ARTICLE 8: GENERAL PROVISIONS
– Both parties commit to comply with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Contract.
– If any dispute arises, both Parties will negotiate in the spirit of reconciliation. If the negotiation fails within 30 days of the date of the dispute, the Parties shall have the right to submit the dispute to a competent court in Ho Chi Minh City for settlement.
– This Contract is made in 02 (two) copies in Vietnamese; Party A keeps 01 (one) copy, Party B keeps 01 (one) copy with equal value.
Both Parties commit to comply with the terms and commitments of the Parties in this Contract.
PARTY A PARTY B